Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Morning....again

OK so I start this blog with all good reasons to keep in touch with reality as one knows it...lol.....let me explain a bit about my life at this point....I have two kids from a marriage gone real yucky.....after 25 plus years I choice to change teams...A decision I wish I made a hundred years ago....OK but you get my point....So My partner is a loving giving caring person whom I have fallen and she has to head over heals in love with each other..so together now we are taken on my two kids....you figure the odds are better right....well the numbers still don't ad up.....well I've got to wake my 9 year old for the big yellow fairy the 13 year old thank you to the powers the be is already gone.........on the bus....that's a whole other can of worms I must say........rather ugly worms.....and I like worms....lol

2 comments:

sheA said...

you are livin the life i tell ya-but in all this time i never knew you liked worms.... :D

Anonymous said...

hey shea.......
you know me ans them little creatues great and small got to luv em all....haha