Friday, November 14, 2008

oh *hit here we go again..............

so as I ended my last posting....with I've just been served..I should explain....Let me give you the nickel version..A bit about me..I'm a 45 year old single well living with my partner of under a year..I was married for 25 years to a lets say um mm Mr x. well this June will be 3 years divorced and he is still making my two kids and somehow my life a living hell on earth. Now don't get me wrong I'm grateful, because without X I would not be blessed with my two wonderful kids who I love as long as the day turns into night. These two kids have been thought hell and back at this mans whims. Now he decides he can no longer afford any child support. But still wants my ass to cart them to him per the decree which he has twisted more ways than Chubby Checker.. old school...good tunes...google if you must...this Mr x and his new woman he he..continue to make my life a living hell and my wish would put me away and I love my partner and kids to much for that.....So the sheriff hands the the papers and says"are you XXXX and I say why yes" and he says"you've been served" you need to appear in court 1 1/2 hours away on DEC 1. 20008 at 9:30am.....Okay fine the two kids have school that day..explain that one Lucy.....Mr x lives 5 minutes from the fucking court house has no job n0 kids.....yet I have a house to run 2 kids that need to go to school have homework need clean clothes want this want that need this have I mentioned that I myself have kinda this medical issues that's keeping me from not working...when Mr x. conducts himself just fine lives for free in a trailer on his parents land goes to school works under the table and yet still wants to claim both kids on his fuck*ing taxes....okay I think I'm getting way way off track........probley leaving the state ......or just my mind.....Now my partner Connie is very support of my in all this I don't think it's fair for her.......so there is one other bone for my mind to chew on............well that's all for now folks..................I'm out of here..........thanks for letting ramble.............................smalls

3 comments:

sheA said...

shoooooooooooooooooooooooot

Unknown said...

He's a deadbeat!

>.> I want to kick his butt.

smalls said...

Thanks Carolyn..........
>.>I could use all the help I could get he's nothing butt a worm